A contract is created from a Company Profile by generating a root (parent) or incorporated (child) Contract Profile where information is stored and managed. The Contract Profile is linked to program features using the links contained in the Profile, allowing you to perform tasks for the stored data. The Search option can be used to quickly locate specific contracts, and generate reports on the search results.
In managing contracts, you can:
- Add a root contract, which includes adding an event alert for a contract's original expiration date
- Add an incorporated contract
- Add a contract using a Creation Wizard
- Locate, add, edit, and delete additional parties to a contract
- Add an event alert for the contract's original expiration date
- Add a contract by copying an existing contract
- Edit the information for an existing contract
- Renew a contract
- Assign a contract to another company
- Archive a contract
A contract added to Novatus can be archived, but not deleted.