A contract is created from a Company Profile by generating a root or incorporated Contract Profile where information is stored and managed. The Contract Profile is linked to Novatus program features using the action buttons and links contained in the Profile, allowing you to perform tasks for the stored data, including searching for data sets and running reports on your search results.
In managing contracts in Novatus, you can:
- Add a root contract
- Add an incorporated contract, which includes adding an event alert for a contract's original expiration date
- View and add additional parties
- Edit and delete additional parties
- Manage the event alert for the contract's original expiration date
- Add a contract by copying an existing contract
- Edit the information for an existing contract
- Archive a contract
A contract added to Novatus can be archived, but not deleted.