A contract is created from a Company Profile, generating a Contract Profile where information is stored and managed. The Contract Profile stores basic contract information, including term and renewal information, as well as links to documents, events, tasks, and other program features that can be used to manage the contract.
In managing contracts in Novatus, you can:
- Add a root contract
- Add an incorporated contract, which includes adding an event alert for a contract's original expiration date
- View and add additional parties
- Edit and delete additional parties
- Add a contract by copying an existing contract
- Edit the information for an existing contract
- Archive a contract
Note: A contract added to the Novatus system cannot be deleted.