The Document Package Report allows you to generate an up-to-date summary of the activities that have taken place in a document package. The information in the report includes:
- Basic data (package name, description, members, status, and start date)
- Package Documents section, which provides a history of document activity, including the date and time documents were checked in and out.
- Messages section, which provides a summary of all the email correspondence for the document package.
1. Click on MyPlace in the Navigation Toolbar.
2. In the My Place menu, click the Document Packages link.
3. In the Document Packages screen, locate the package by scrolling through the list, or typing the name of the package into the Search field and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
4. Click the package's icon.
5. In the Document Package Profile, click Document Package Report in the toolbar.