As a member or Administrator of a document package, you can control the types of email messages you receive for the activities that occur in individual document packages.
1. In the Dashboard, locate the Document Packages portlet.
You can also manage email notifications for a document package from the Current tab in the Document Packages screen in a Contract Profile or from the Current tab in the screen that displays when you click the Document Packages link in your My Place menu.
2. In the portlet, locate the package whose email notifications you want to manage.
3. Click on the document package's icon.
4. In the Document Package Settings prompt:
- Clear the check boxes to stop the following notifications:
Send Check-In Notifications - email is sent whenever a member or Administrator checks a document out of the document package.
Send Check-Out Notifications - email is sent whenever a member or Administrator checks a document back in to the document package.
Send Document Complete - email is sent whenever a document in the document package is completed.