There are three ways to locate a Company Profile in Novatus:
- Search for the profile using the Elastic (or Classic) Search
- Search for the profile in the Recently Viewed Companies portlet in your Dashboard
- Search for the profile in the All Companies browse screen
Depending on the version of search you are using, you can quickly locate a Company Profile using the company name or a keyword/phrase that is stored in the Profile.
1. Select Company in the elastic search list in the Navigation Toolbar.
This list does not display if you are running a classic search.
2. Enter all or part of the company name, or other identifier, in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Enter a leading asterisk (*) if the search criteria is NOT the leading characters of the company name, or other identifier.
3. When the screen refreshes:
- The All Companies screen displays for an Elastic Search and lists the companies that match your search criteria.
- A screen displays with both Company Search and Contract Search sections for a Classic Search.
Recently Viewed Companies Portlet
You can quickly revisit the Company Profiles that you recently viewed from the Recently Viewed Companies portlet in your Dashboard.
1. From the Recently Viewed Companies portlet, locate the company by scrolling through the list.
All Companies Screen
The All Companies browse screen displays a list of all the Company Profiles that are stored in your database, along with summary data for each company.
1. Click on Companies in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Browse Companies link.
2. In the All Companies screen, enter the name of the company, or other identifier, in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
To search specific fields in the Company Profile, click to display a list of searchable fields, and then click in the check box to the left of the fields you want to search.