There are three ways to locate a Company Profile in Novatus:
- Search for the profile using the Elastic (or Classic) Search
- Search for the profile in the Recently Viewed Companies portlet in your Dashboard
- Search for the profile in the All Companies browse screen
Depending on the version of search you are using, you can quickly locate a Company Profile using the company name or a keyword/phrase that is stored in the Profile.
1. Enter the name of the company, or other identifier, in the Search field in the Navigation Toolbar, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
2. In the Results screen:
- For a Classic Search, locate the company in the Company Search section, and then click on the company record to display the Company Profile, which provides additional information for the company, as well as links to stored information by program feature.
- For an Elastic Search, select the Company check box in the TYPE section to display only company results. Locate the company and click on the Company link to display the Company Profile.
Recently Viewed Companies Portlet
You can quickly revisit the Company Profiles that you recently viewed from the Recently Viewed Companies portlet in your Dashboard.
1. From the Recently Viewed Companies portlet, locate the company by scrolling through the list.
2. Click on the company record to display the Company Profile.
All Companies Screen
The All Companies browse screen displays a list of all the Company Profiles that are stored in your database, along with summary data for each company.
1. Click on Companies in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Browse Companies link.
2. In the All Companies screen, enter the name of the company, or other identifier, in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
To search specific fields in the Company Profile, click to display a list of searchable fields, and then click in the check box to the left of the fields you want to search.