Users can update the filter for a standard report that was created using the Report Wizard without having to click through the seven steps that display before the Report Filters step.
1. Locate the standard report whose filter you want to update.
2. In the Report Browse screen, click on the report record to select it.
3. Click Edit Report Filters in the toolbar.
If the button is not active, the report is not a standard report that was created using the Report Wizard.
4. In the Report Filters step of the wizard, update or remove the filter. Click Next.
- See Step 12 in Creating a Standard Report for more information.
5. In the Save Report step, click Finish.