Reports are stored and accessed from the Report Browse screen, which displays a list of your reports, in groups, based on the way in which the report was created. Reports created using the Report Wizard display under the Report Group:Company header, or the Report Group prefix may be followed by Contract, Project, or Request, depending on the type of report. An Advanced Report displays under the Report Group: Advanced Report header, followed by the name of the report. Any global reports that were shared with you display under the Report Group: Global Reports header.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
2. (Optional) In the Report Browse screen, make a selection in the User Reports list to search only the reports for a different user. By default, your name is selected and only your reports display.
3. In the Report Browse screen, enter the name (or part of the name) of the report, in the Search field.
- To search for a standard or an advanced report whose name you do not know, use the headers to identify the report grouping, such as Report Group: Company Contract, and and then scroll through the list. Collapse a report grouping by clicking its icon.
4. When the list of possible matches displays, locate the report, and double-click on it to select it.
5. (Optional) Perform any of the following tasks for the report:
- Edit the report by double-clicking on the report record to launch the Report Wizard if it is a standard report, or the Advanced Reporting screen if it is an advanced report.
- Edit the report by clicking the report's icon if it is an Analytics Report. Analytics reports are previewed and printed from the Analytics Report Builder.
- Click to preview the report in a Preview Report window.
- Click to generate the report as a PDF file.
- Click to generate the report as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Click to make a copy of the report.
- Click to share the report with all other users.