You can easily delete any of the search queries you have saved. You can also delete any of the global searches that you have shared with other users by first removing its global status.
Only a System Administrator can delete a global search shared by another user.
1. Click Search in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Search Query link.
2. In the Search Query screen, click Load.
3. In the Query Selection window, locate the search query you want to delete, and click on it to select it.
4. Click the query’s icon.
- To delete one of your global searches, clear the Global check box before clicking the icon.
5. In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.