You can easily delete any of the search queries you have saved. You can also delete any of the global searches that you have shared with other users by first removing its global status.
Only a System Administrator can delete a global search shared by another user.
1. Click Search in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Search Query link in the menu.
2. In the Query Info view of the screen, click Load in the toolbar.
3. In the Query Selection window, locate the search query you want to delete:
- Click on the search query to select it.
- Click its icon.
- In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
- Click OK.
If you are deleting one of your global (shared) searches, you must first clear its Global check box.