Once you have saved a search query, you can access it at any time, and re-run the search to obtain the most current information. You can also edit a saved search if the criteria needs to be updated or the search name/description needs to be changed.
1. Click Search in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Search Query link in the menu.
2. In the Query Info view of the screen, click Load in the toolbar.
3. In the Query Selection window:
- Locate the query you want to edit, and click on it to select it.
- Click OK.
4. In the Query Info view of the screen, you can update the following:
- Result Type field to change the primary and/or secondary data set for the search.
- All Top Entity Records check box to expand or limit the search results.
- Criteria for the search by adding or removing criteria records, as well as using the operand to limit results and the operand to expand results.
See Creating a Search Query for additional information.
5. Click Execute in the toolbar to run the updated query.
6. When the Results view of the screen displays, review the updated search results.
7. Click Save Query in the toolbar.
8. In the Save Search Query prompt:
- (Optional) Update the name of the search in the Filter Name field.
- (Optional) Update the description for the search in the Description field.
- Click Save.