The default display in the Clause Browse screen is to group the clauses by categories, such as Business Terms, Legal Terms, and Payment Terms, so that they are organized and easy to locate. However, you can remove the grouping option so that clauses are simply displayed in ascending or descending order according to clause name, type, security level, category, or even description.
1. Click MyPlace in the Navigation Toolbar.
2. In the My Place menu, click the Clauses link.
3. In the Clause Browse screen, hover over any column until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column/Group menu.
4. In the menu, clear the Show in Groups check box.
5. (Optional) When the screen refreshes, change the columns of information that display in the browse screen:
- Hover over any column until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column/Group menu.
- In the menu, click Columns to display a secondary menu listing the available fields.
- Select the check box for a field to add it as a column to the browse screen.
When you remove the grouping option, it is recommended that you add the Category field back into the browse screen.