You can easily change the location of portlets in your Dashboard, as well as resize a portlet, and collapse portlets to increase your viewing area.
Repositioning a Portlet
- Mouse over the header of the portlet until a navigation icon displays.
- Click on the header, and then drag-and-drop the portlet to the desired location in the Dashboard.
Resizing a Portlet
To change the width of a portlet:
- Hover over the area between two side-by-side portlets until the resize icon appears.
- Click on the icon and drag it to the right to increase the width of the portlet on the left, or drag it to the left to increase the width of the portlet on the right.
To change the height of a portlet:
- Hover over the bottom border of the portlet until the resize icon displays.
- Click on the icon and drag the border downwards to increase the height of the portlet, or drag it upwards to decrease the height.
Collapsing/Expanding a Portlet
- Click to collapse the portlet so that only the header remains.
- Click to redisplay the entire portlet.
To remove a portlet from the Dashboard, click its icon.