The body of an email message sent from Novatus can be customized to include specific fields, which will provide recipients with the information necessary to keep abreast of a contract's status, or perform a requested task. An email message can also be customized by including legal disclaimers, or providing standardized text that appears in all email messages of that type.
There are 11 types of system email messages that can be customized: Tasks, Events, Messaging, Workflow, Request Created, Request Accepted, Request Declined, Request Reassigned, Scorecard, Flow, and Flow Notification for messages sent from a flow step.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the System Settings link.
2. In the System Settings screen, click the Email Settings tab.
3. In the Email Type list, select the type of email message you want to customize.
The default selection is Tasks, and the other options are Events, Messaging, Workflow, Request Created, Request Accepted, Request Declined, Request Reassigned, Scorecard, Flow, and Flow Notification.
4. Clear the check boxes for all the fields you do not want to include in the email message. By default, all checkboxes are selected.
Each field is appended with Company, Contract, Project, or Task, indicating the location of the field in a Profile or Task screen.
5. (Optional) Enter text in the Information field to supplement the text in the body of the email message. User-provided text appears at the beginning of the email message.
6. (Optional) Enter text in the Disclaimer field to provide a legal disclaimer for all email messages of this type.
7. (Optional) Click Select in the Custom Email Logo field and follow the onscreen prompts to add a custom logo to the email message type. Logos that are 185 pixels (wide) by 40 pixels (tall) are recommended.
8. Click Save.