Novatus provides templates that you can use to enter your bulk company, contract, and additional form data. You can use the Novatus template, or use your own Excel spreadsheet, as long as the spreadsheet contains all the required fields that are currently present in your Company Profile screen and Contract Profile screen, as well as any required fields in an Additional Form.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Bulk Data Upload Tool link.
2. In the File Select screen, select Company in the Object Type list.
- Select Contract in the list if the Company Profile(s) already exist for the bulk contract data you are uploading.
- Select the name of the additional form in the list if you are uploading bulk additional form data, and the Company and/or Contract Profiles already exist.
3. Click Download Template for Selected Object Type in the toolbar.
4. When the template downloads, click on the Company.xlxs or Contract.xlxs link, or the link that reflects the name of the additional form.
5. When the Excel program launches, and the template displays, rename and save the template.
6. (Optional) Resize the columns in the template to display the full name of the field and accommodate your data.
7 (Optional) Remove any optional or additional fields from the Excel template if you do not want to capture the data for those fields. Do not remove required fields from the template.