The Flow feature is available for contracts, companies, and projects, and the process of creating a a Company Flow or Project Flow Template is the same as that for creating a Contract Flow Template. The only exception is that two of the action steps (Creation Template and eSignature) are not available for a Company Flow or Project Flow since these steps launch wizards that are related to creating a contract and obtaining electronic signatures. Similarly, the processes and procedures for which Company Flow and Project Flow templates are created are vastly different from those mapped out in Contract Flow templates.
The components of a flow apply to all flows (save the exception noted above). Therefore, it is recommended that you review the following before creating a Company Flow or Project Flow Template:
Similarly, the processes for creating, filtering, publishing, editing, and deleting a Contract Flow Template also apply to Company Flow and Project Flow templates (save the exception noted above).
- View Contract Flow Templates
- Add a Contract Flow Template
- Add a Workflow to a Contract Flow Template
- Filter a Contract Flow Template
- Publish a Contract Flow Template
- Edit a Contract Flow Template
- Reorder Contract Flow Templates
- Inactivate and Reactivate a Flow Template
- Delete a Contract Flow Template
To view user-side tasks for contract flows, see: