Once a user with the Flow Template Admin permission has created a draft flow template, he/she must publish the template so that it is active and available when users add Contract, Company, and Project Profiles. If a Flow Template Admin makes any changes to a published flow template, he/she must republish the template in order to make the revised template active.
An active flow template automatically runs in a Profile when a user adds a new profile and populates the fields with data that meets the conditions defined in the flow template and any applied filters. A user with the Flow Admin permission can also run an active or inactive flow on an existing Profile if the populated fields in the Profile meet the conditions defined in the flow template, as well as any filters.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Flow Templates, Company Flow Templates, or Project Flow Templates link.
3. In the Flow Design Panel screen, click Publish Template in the toolbar.
4. (Optional) When the Published Flow Templates screen displays, verify one of the following:
- Draft template moves from the Flow Templates Draft section of the screen to the top portion of the screen and displays a "0" in its Template Version field.
- Template Version field for a republished template has been incremented by 1.