A scorecard can be edited in several ways. You can change the name of the scorecard, edit its description, change its type, and re-weight its value. You can also add, edit, remove, and re-weight scorecard categories, as well as the questions (or statements) in a category. You can update the types of companies, contracts, or projects that can access the scorecard, and change the timeframe during which it is available to users.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecards.
3. In the Scorecards browse screen, locate the scorecard you want to edit, and click on it to select it.
4. In the Scorecard Administration screen, you can edit:
- Basic information for the scorecard.
- Categories (and questions) used in the scorecard.
- Restrictions for using the scorecard.
- Advanced Options, including how long the scorecard is available for completion, and whether or not it is required.
5. Click Save.