A Scorecard Answer Profile, which contains the possible responses to the questions in a scorecard and the value assigned to each response, can easily be deleted if the answers in the profile are no longer applicable.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scorecards link.
2. In the Scorecards menu, click Scorecard Answer Profiles.
3. In the Scorecard Answer Profiles browse screen, locate the profile you want to delete, and click on it to select it.
4. When the screen refreshes, click Delete in the toolbar.
5. In the Delete Scorecard Answer Profile prompt, click Yes.