Users with the Workflow Admin permission can edit a routing table in several ways. They can change its name, description, and how it is categorized. They can add and delete approvers, edit an approver's description and user functions, as well as change the order in which approvals are obtained. They can also update the restrictions to control how the routing table is used in a workflow.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Workflow link.
2. In the Workflows menu, click Routing Tables.
3. In the Routing Tables browse screen, locate the table you want to edit, and click on it to select it.
4. In the Routing Tables Edit screen, you can edit:
- Name, Category, and Description fields to clarify the use of the routing table when users run the Workflow Wizard.
- Routing Table Behavior by changing the selection to Standard, Parallel, or Parallel Single to update the way Novatus handles Gateway steps for the routing table.
- Approvers in the routing table, which include:
- Adding and/or deleting approvers.
- Reordering approvers in the list.
- Editing approver descriptions.
- Updating the user function(s) required for an approver.
- Restrictions for the routing table.
For more information, see Adding a Routing Table.