A user with the Workflow Admin permission can delete a workflow template if it is no longer needed. Once a workflow template is deleted, it is no longer available as a selection when users run the Workflow Wizard.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Workflow link.
2. In the Workflows menu, click Workflow Templates.
3. In the Workflow Templates browse screen, locate the template you want to delete, and click on it to select it.
4. In the Workflow Template Edit screen, click Delete in the toolbar.
5. In the Delete Workflow Template confirmation prompt, click Yes.