A contract request type can be edited in several ways. A contract request form can be edited, added, or deleted from the bundle. The restrictions for using the request type can be updated, and an additional form can be linked, or unlinked, to any of the forms in the bundle. In addition, profile rules can be edited, added, or deleted for any of the forms in the bundle, and any of the forms in the bundle can be marked, or unmarked, as self-service contract requests.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Request Types link.
2. In the Request Type Browse screen, locate the contract request type you want to edit, and click on it to select it.
3. In the Request Type Bundle Edit screen, perform the necessary updates to:
- Basic information
- Design of a contract request type form
- Linked additional forms
- Profile rules
- Additional request forms
- Self-Service option
4. Click the Bundle Configuration tab.
5. Click Save.