If there is an existing additional form that can capture information needed when a user makes a contract request, that additional form can be linked to a form in the contract request type template. Therefore, when users make a contract request, they must not only provide the information in the fields of the contract request type form, but also the information requested by the linked additional form.
1. Locate the request type bundle, and click the tab to the right of the Bundle Configuration tab.
- The name of the tab will vary since it reflects the name the Administrator provided in the Request Name field when designing the request form.
2. When the screen refreshes, click the Dynamic Objects tab.
3. Locate the additional form you want to link.
- Select the form's Available check box to link the form to the template and make the fields in the form optional when a user makes a contract request using the template.
- Select the form's Required check box to link the form to the template and make the fields in the form required when a user makes a contract request using the template.
4. Click the Bundle Configuration tab.
5. Click Save.
After linking the template to an existing additional form to capture supplemental information, you can add restrictions to control the availability of the template in making a contract request, add forms to the template for contracts that contain multiple document types, as well as reorder the sequencing of the forms, and write a profile rule to control the display of fields, request forms, and additional forms when a user makes a contract request using the template. For contract requests that do not need approval, you can designate the request type template as Self-Service.