The Profile Rules Admin screen provides access to profile rules for both the Company, Contract, and Project Profiles, as well as the additional forms associated with the Profiles. The screen is divided into four Profile Type categories: Profile, Company Additional Forms, Contract Additional Forms, and Project Additional Forms.
- The Profile category is further divided into Company Profile, Contract Profile, and Project Profile and houses the additional fields that Administrators have added to the profiles. Users access the additional fields for a profile by displaying the Additional Fields section in a Company, Contract, or Project Profile.
- The Company, Contract, and Project Additional Forms categories display only if an Administrator has added at least one company, contract, and project additional form to Novatus. Users access the additional forms that are linked to a profile by clicking the Additional Forms link in a Company, Contract, or Project Profile.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Profile Rules link.
2. In the Profile Rules Admin screen, locate the Profile or the Additional Form category.
All categories in the screen are expanded by default, displaying all the additional fields and the additional forms. Click on the collapse icon for one or more categories to increase the viewing area for another category.
3. In the category, locate the Profile or the Additional Form containing the profile rule, and click on it to select it.
4. In the Profile Rules Edit screen, you can:
- Add, edit, or delete a rule for a default or additional field in the Company, Contract, or Project Profile screen.
- Add, edit, or delete a rule for a Company, Contract, or Project Additional Form.