An Administrator can temporarily disable a user function if it will be needed again in the future, or permanently delete the function if it no longer exists or its responsibilities have been combined with another function.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
2. In the List Administration screen, type people into the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
3. In the Fields List section, click People Functions to display the existing functions in the right side of the screen.
4. Disable a function (and its sub-functions) by selecting its Disabled check box.
- To disable individual sub-functions, click the function's icon to display its sub-functions. Locate the sub-function, and select its Disabled check box.
5. Delete a function (and its sub-functions) by right-clicking on the function's icon, and selecting Delete in the Add/Delete menu. In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
- To delete individual sub-functions, click the function's icon to display its sub-functions. Locate the sub-function, right-click on its icon to display an Add/Delete menu, and select Delete.
6. Click Save.