An item in a list that has been added to the default Contract, Company, or Project Profile screen can be edited to accommodate changes in the information captured by the Profile. A list item can also be disabled temporarily if it will be needed again in the future, or permanently deleted if it is no longer relevant or applicable.
The steps below show how to edit, disable, and delete an item in a combo list or multi-select list for a Contract Additional Field, but the procedure is the same for a Company Additional Field and a Project Additional Field.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Lists links.
2. In the List Administration screen, scroll through the categories in the Fields List section, and locate the Contract Additional Fields category.
- To edit an additional field for a Company Profile, locate the Company Additional Fields category. To edit an additional field for a Project Profile, locate the Project Additional Fields category.
3. Locate the field whose list items need to be edited, and click on the field to select it. The existing list items display in the right side of the screen.
4. Edit a list item by clicking on the item record and typing over the existing text in the Name and/or Description fields.
5. Add a list item by clicking Add in the toolbar.
6. Change the order of an item in the list by clearing the Alphabetical check box, clicking on the list record to select it, and then dragging-and-dropping it upwards or downwards to a different location in the list. If you are successfully moving a list item, the prompt displays during the move.
7. Disable a list item by selecting its Disabled check box.
8. Delete a list item by clicking it icon. In the confirmation prompt, click Yes.
9. Click Save.