One Novatus program user is designated as the person responsible for resetting user passwords. The responsible person receives an email message from email@example.com with a Reset Password subject line each time a person clicks the Forgot Password link in the Login screen.
1. In the system email message, identify the user that needs their password reset.
2. In Novatus, open their User Profile, and populate the Password and Confirm Password fields with a temporary password that meets your company's password restrictions.
3. Select the Force Password Change check box.
4. Click Save.
5. In the system email message, click the user's login link to open a message window.
6. In the message window, provide the user with their temporary password.
7. Click Send.
The person responsible for resetting user passwords is identified by making a selection in the Forgot Password Email Address list in the System Settings screen.