From the Users browse screen, you can view a list of Novatus users and locate a particular user. When you click on a user record, their User Profile screen displays, allowing you to view and edit their information, as well as the roles they can play in Novatus.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Users link.
2. In the Users screen, locate the user by:
- Typing their first or last name into the Search field and pressing the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- (Optional) Change the default view from Active Users in the Status list to Disabled Users to locate a disabled user, or All Users to display both active and disabled users.
3. (Optional) Manage the display of information in the screen:
- Update the columns that display using the Sort/Column menu.
- Reorder and resize the columns to manage the display of information in the browse screen.
- Sort the data in a column by clicking (toggling) on a column heading.
4. Click on a user record to display their User Profile.
- From the User Profile, you can copy, disable, and archive a user, as well as edit their information and view a history of changes made for the user.