Administrators can update the permissions assigned to a user role, as well as the level of access to additional forms, document types, and individual company, contract, and project groups.
1. Locate the user role you want to edit.
2. In the Role Profile screen, click Edit in the toolbar to display the screen in edit mode.
3. (Optional) Update the name and/or description of the role in the Role Name and Role Description fields.
4. (Optional) Change the selection in the Clause Security list to identify the security level for the clauses that this user role is permitted to use.
5. Edit the permission types and/or the company, contract, project groups, additional forms, and document types that the user role can access. For additional information, refer to Step 5 in Adding a User Role.
6. Click Save.