Novatus provides an online help system, which directly links you to the Conga Novatus support site at https://support.getconga.com/Conga_Novatus where you can access the topics in both the User Guide and Administrator Guide. The User Guide contains basic program information and step-by-step instructions for the several tasks that can be accomplished in Novatus. The Administrator Guide contains security-related tasks and program configurations that must be performed before Novatus is ready for use.
Context-sensitive help is also provided for the Company Profile and Contract Profile, and the screens linked to each Profile.
1. Click on your name in the Navigation Toolbar to display a drop-down menu.
2. From the Dashboard, click to be directed to the Conga Novatus support page at https://support.getconga.com/Conga_Novatus, which contains links to all the help topics in both the User Guide and Administrator Guide.
3. Click Help in the toolbar of a Company or Contract Profile to display a menu with options that directly link you to the help topics for the option selected. Context-sensitive help is available for:
- Company Profile
- Click on a menu option to access the help topics for the screens linked to the Profile: Documents, Tasks, Events, Messaging, People, Locations, History, and Additional Forms.
- Contract Profile
- Click on a menu option to access the help topics for the screens linked to the Profile: Contract Family, Documents, Tasks, Events, Payments, Messaging, People, Addresses, History, and Additional Forms.