You must be a Novatus Administrator to access Lists. If you do not have access to the Admin drop-down in the Navigation Bar, please skip this article.
How to add Contract Responsibilities to the Lists Administration
- Click on the Admin drop-down.
- In the drop-down, select Lists.
- Once on the List Administration screen, search for Contract Responsibilities in the left-hand corner and press Enter. Then click on the blue highlighted Contract Responsibilities.
- There will be three sections on the right as listed below:
RED: This is where you are able to add, delete, disable responsibility. You can also make it required.
YELLOW: Each responsibility will be restricted by person functions. (only those with select functions will be able to be assigned that specific responsibility).
BLACK: You can add one more restriction which would be whether that person is a user, external person, legal entity person, or company contact.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.