You can add external users to an eSignature package, even if they don't yet exist in your system. When creating an eSignature package, any email address, first name and last name that you enter into the recipient list will be added as an external user to the Novatus application if they do not already exist.
To add external people manually, do the following:
Note: If you do not know how to run the e-Signature wizard, please see: How to create an e-Signature package.
- When in the e-Signature wizard, the first screen is where you can add recipients to the package.
- In the Add Recipient screen, type email address, first name, and last name.
- Click Save.
- After you finish the e-Signature wizard, go to the MyPlace menu and click People.
- Search for your user in the search bar or filter your browse screen by "External People".
- The external person you created will be in the search results.
This person will not have person functions, you will have to edit the person and add them manually. If you need help doing this please see: How to create an external user.