Mix is actively supported, although it is no longer available for purchase.
The Mix Settings tab gives users access to options that drive the preferences of the platform.
- The Allowed Objects list make selected objects available for template creation.
- The Attach Merged Documents As Files checkbox will save merged documents as Salesforce Files instead of Salesforce Attachments.
- The Custom Sharing Method field will activate a customized sharing method when merging documents. Do not set this field unless Mix has a customization available for your organization specifically.
- The Mass Merge Tab Label field will override the standard title for the page where mass merges occur.
- The Merge Page Label field will override the standard title for the page where single merges occur.
- The Custom Task Comment field will provide a custom comment on any tasks created by a merge instead of the default comment.
- The Custom Task Type field will set the type field on tasks created from merges.
- The Debug Mode box will provide more detailed error messages when merging documents.
- The Default Log Activity checkbox will set the log activity checkbox on the merge pages to true by default.
- The Force Task Logging checkbox will set the log activity checkbox on the merge pages to true by default and disable the box so users cannot change it.
- The Use QA checkbox will send merge requests to the quality assurance server rather than the production server. This is for testing new features and should not be used for regular production merging.
- The Schedule E-Sign Batch Button button will schedule a background processing job to run every hour to pull signed documents from the E-Signature providers into Salesforce.
Mix Configuration Assistant
The Mix Configuration Assistant automates the setup of page layouts. For more information, check out the Setup and Configuration page.
The Integration Credentials tab is where the credentials of integration partners can be configured at the user, profile, and organization level. Currently, the integration partners for Mix are DocuSign, Signix, and Quik! The credentials for each partner can be configured by going into the respective tab and entering the credentials provided. To find more information about configuring the specific integrations, review the documents for E-Signature Setup and Configuration or Setup and Configuration for Quik! Forms.