Conga Invoice Automation for Salesforce Billing is a free product that works exclusively with Salesforce Billing. It allows Salesforce Billing customers to customize and export invoices, statements, and receipts that provide a free and powerful way to generate documents.
What's in the Package?
The Conga Invoice Automation for Salesforce Billing package includes:
What is the Composer Starter Pack?
The Conga Composer Starter Pack includes all of the necessary components for a document generation solution. The purpose of the Starter Pack is to help customers get up-and-running quickly with a pre-configured template and pre-determined data sources.
The Conga Invoice Automation starter pack includes:
- One invoice template built in Microsoft Word.
- Two Conga Queries which gather line-item data and usage data for the invoice document.
- One custom button on the Invoice object (this is where the document generation process is initiated).
- One Conga Solution record named Generate Invoice. This is where you can manage the document generation process.
- Up to 1,000 free invoices per month.
What are the Limitations?
Conga Invoice Automation for Salesforce Billing includes all of the features and functionality of Conga Composer with the following exceptions: