Many factors can affect whether a report can be delivered. Try checking the following items:
Courier Setup Page:
- Is Courier enabled?
- Have valid credentials been entered?
- Has your trial expired?
- Did your Courier schedule get caught by a spam filter?
- Is the schedule enabled?
- Have you selected a report for your schedule?
- Have you selected recipients? Courier requires at least one recipient.
- Perform a Test Run. With only yourself as the recipient, click Test Run. Does this work?
- Clear the Next Run Date field. Clearing the value in this field will cause the Courier Server to re-evaluate the schedule.
- Does the report still exist? Click the View Report button to ensure the report still exists.
- Check the Activity History of the schedule... it may offer clues as to what may have gone wrong.
Workflow Rules / Outbound Messages (Enterprise / Unlimited Edition Only):
- Has the Workflow Rule been activated?
- Does the Workflow Rule have the correct Rule Criteria?
- Is the Workflow Rule's Evaluation Criteria set to "Every time a record is created or edited"?
- Does each Outbound Message contain the correct Endpoint URL for the Courier Server Listener Service?
- Does each Outbound Message have "Include Session ID" enabled?