This page applies to: Conga Contracts for Salesforce
To modify a Page Layout for Conga Contracts for Salesforce:
- Navigate to the Page Layout of the object you are using with Conga Contracts for Salesforce.
- Add the Primary Document and Primary Document ID fields onto the layout.
- Add the following buttons to the Page Layout:
- Select Clause Bundle
- Select Primary Document
- Send for Negotiation
- View Redlines
If using Salesforce Lightning, be sure to add the buttons as Lightning Actions.
- Add the Managed Clauses Related List.
- Scroll down to the Managed Clauses Related List and click the wrench icon to modify the Related List.
- (Optional) Add the fields you want to display on the Managed Clauses related list. We recommend:
- Managed Clause Number
- Is Standard
- Clause Type
- Latest Revision Text
- Sort Order
- Expand the Buttons section, drag the Manage Clauses button from the Available Buttons list to Selected Buttons.
- Click .