To install and successfully use Conga Contracts for Salesforce, you must have one of the following from each category:
- Performance / Unlimited
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- App Cloud
- Health Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud
Internet Browsers (latest version):
- Google Chrome®
- Mozilla Firefox®
- Mozilla Firefox Settings
To ensure Salesforce works optimally with Firefox, update the browser’s configuration settings.
- Supported Browsers for Salesforce Classic
Salesforce Classic is supported with Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 9, 10, and 11, and Apple® Safari® version 11.x on macOS. The most recent stable versions of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla® Firefox®, and Google Chrome™ are also supported. There are some limitations.
- Supported Browsers for Lightning Experience
See the supported browsers and limitations for Lightning Experience.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Settings
If you use Internet Explorer, we recommend using the latest version that Salesforce supports. Apply all Microsoft software updates.
- Recommendations and Requirements for All Browsers
For the best experience and security, follow these guidelines.
- Some features use iframes to work in Lightning Experience, so you must have the appropriate browser security settings for iframes to load correctly. Follow your browser’s instructions to enable working with iframes and third-party cookies. For example: In Internet Explorer, set the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME security setting to Enable orPrompt. In Safari, we recommend changing your privacy settings for cookies to Allow from websites I visit. In Chrome, make sure that Block third-party cookies and site data isn’t selected in the Content settings.
The minimum screen resolution required to support all Salesforce features is 1024 x 768. Lower screen resolutions don’t always properly display Salesforce features such as Report Builder and Page Layout Editor.
- For Mac OS users on Apple Safari or Chrome, make sure the system setting Show scroll bars is set to Always.
Some third-party browser plug-ins and extensions can interfere with the functionality of Chatter. If you experience malfunctions or inconsistent behavior with Chatter, disable the browser's plug-ins and extensions and try again.
- Microsoft Office® 2016 (Mac or PC)
- Adobe Acrobat® XI, Acrobat Reader
Adobe LiveCycle PDFs are not supported.
Compatible with Salesforce1 and all mobile browsers when configured following the documentation.