This page applies to: Conga Contracts for Salesforce
This page applies to:
Clause Bundles define groups of terms and conditions that are commonly added to the same type of contract. To create a Clause Bundle:
- Navigate to the Clause Bundles tab.
- Click New.
- Name the Clause Bundle. Typically this will be the type of document to which the Clause Bundle is applied, such as an MSA or NDA.
- (Optional) Add a Description.
- Click .
- Now you need to add Clauses to your Clause Bundle. To do so, click Select Clauses.
- Drag the Clauses you want to include in the bundle from the Available Clauses list to the Select Clauses list and arrange in the preferred order.
- Click Save.