When a project is created and an existing Contract Profile is added to the project, that information is displayed in the Projects screen in the Contract Profile. The information provided includes a description of the project, its status, the date on which it was created, and the person who created it. Any project listed in the Projects screen can be accessed by clicking its project record.
1. Open the Contract Profile whose history you want to review.
2. Click the Projects link in the Links section of the screen.
3. In the Projects screen, identify the projects currently using the Contract Profile.
- Enter any of the words used in a project name or description in the Search field, and click to locate the project.
4. (Optional) Click on a project record to display its Project Profile.
5. (Optional) Customize the screen display:
- Change the fields that display by hovering over a column heading until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
- Sort the information in a column in ascending or descending order by clicking (toggling) on the column heading.
- Resize a column by hovering over the right or left border of the column heading until the resize icon appears. Then, click and drag the border to the desired width.
- Move a column to a different location in the browse screen by clicking on the column heading and dragging it to the left or right, dropping it in the desired location. When the icon displays, you are successfully moving the column.
6. Click any link or button to exit the Projects screen.