Users with the appropriate permissions can associate a company location with a contract address to identify the physical or mailing address of the responsible party. If none of the existing company locations reflects the correct address for the contract party, a new company location must be added, and then associated with the contract.
1. Open the Contract Profile for the contract that needs a company location added an address.
2. In the Links section of the Contract Profile, click the Addresses link.
4. When the screen refreshes, click Show Company Locations in the toolbar.
5. In the Company Locations section of the screen, click for the company location you want to add as the contract address.
6. When the location record is added to the Contract Addresses section of the screen:
- Click in the Address Type field to enable it, and select the type of contract address you are adding.
- (Optional) Add information for the contract address by clicking inside any of the other blank fields, and typing in the data.
- Add additional fields by hovering over a column heading until the icon displays, and clicking on it to open the Sort/Column menu. Click Columns to display a list of available fields, and select the fields you want displayed by clicking in the check box to the left of the field.
- Click Save in the toolbar.