A contact person is automatically added to the People browse screen in the Contract Profile whenever that person is assigned to a responsibility for the contract, which is accomplished from the Responsibilities section of the Profile that displays when it is in edit mode. However, the list of available people for a contract responsibility is limited to the people in the Address Book who have been assigned that responsibility (function).
Conversely, the people who are the points of contact (POCs) for a company must be manually added to the Company Profile by creating a Person Profile from the People browse screen, which is accessed by selecting the People link in the Links section of the Profile.
You can perform the following tasks for the people associated with a contract:
- Identify the people assigned to a responsibility for a contract
- Review the Profile for a person assigned to a contract responsibility
- Add a responsible person to a contract
- Reassign a contract responsibility
- Delete a contract responsibility
- Review a history of changes made to the Profile for a person assigned a contract responsibility