There are four ways to locate a Contract Profile in Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus):
- Search for the profile using the Elastic (or Classic) Search
- Search for the profile in the Recently Viewed Contracts or My Contracts portlet in your Dashboard
- Search for the profile in the All Contracts browse screen
- Search for the profile in the Company Profile
Depending on the version of search you are using, you can quickly locate a Contract Profile using the contract number or a keyword/phrase that is stored in the Profile.
1. Select Contract in the elastic search list in the Navigation Toolbar.
This list does not display if you are running a classic search.
2. Enter all or part of the contract number, or other identifier, in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- Enter a leading asterisk (*) if the search criteria is NOT the leading characters in the contract number, or other identifier.
3. When the screen refreshes:
- The All Contracts screen displays for an Elastic Search and lists the contracts that match your search criteria.
- A screen displays with both Company Search and Contract Search sections for a Classic Search.
Recently Viewed Contracts and My Contracts Portlets
You can quickly revisit the Contract Profiles that you recently viewed from the Recently Viewed Contracts portlet in your Dashboard. From the My Contracts portlet, you can quickly access the contracts where you are identified as a responsible person.
1. From the Recently Viewed Contracts or the My Contracts portlet, locate the contract by scrolling through the list.
The All Contracts browse screen displays a list of all the Contract Profiles that are stored in your database, along with summary data for each Profile.
1. Click on Contracts in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the Browse Contracts link.
2. In the All Contracts screen, enter the contract number, or other identifier, in the Search field, and press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
To search specific fields in the Contract Profile, click to display a list of searchable fields, and then click in the check box to the left of the fields you want to search.
The contracts for a company are stored as Contract Profiles in the Company Profile. A list of of a company's contracts can be viewed from the Company Profile, and individual Contract Profiles can be accessed from the Company Profile.
2. Click the Contracts link if the Contracts screen is not automatically displayed.
3. In the Contracts screen, locate the contract in the list.