The Inactivate option distinguishes active contracts from inactive contracts without archiving the Contract Profile. When a Contract Profile is inactivated, the Profile is still accessible, along with its documents and other related information. Archiving a Contract Profile removes the Profile so that it is not longer available to users.
1. Open the Contract Profile for the contract you want to inactivate.
2. In the Contract Profile screen, click Edit Contract in the toolbar.
3. When the screen refreshes, change the selection in the Status field to Inactive.
4. Click Save.
5. (Optional) If the Inactivating Contract prompt displays, select the appropriate check boxes:
- Close events for the contract, which includes the event alert for the contract expiration date
- Close events for other contracts in the contract family, such as an event for a incorporated contract like a Statement of Work or Purchase Order
- Inactivate the contract family, which changes the status of other contracts in the family to Inactive.
- Click Save.