The fields that display in the Table section of an analysis are those that were selected when the analysis was created. However, any of the fields can be hidden so that only key fields, and none of the supporting fields display. Removing fields also reduces horizontal scrolling. Hidden fields can be redisplayed at any time, if needed.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the Analysis screen, click , located to the right of the Table header.
4. When the screen refreshes, click the Columns tab.
You can also hide a column by clicking on its column header and selecting Hide Column in the drop-down menu.
5. When the Hide and show columns section displays:
- Clear the check box for each field you want to hide in the Table section of the screen.
- Select a check box to re-display the field.
- Click .
6. (Optional) Use the Table header's toggle icon to hide/display the columns section.
You do not need to save the file to retain the changes you make by hiding/showing data.