The data in the table section of a Visual Analysis can be exported to a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file so that you can review, edit, and print the information.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and select the BI Toolbox link in the menu.
3. In the Discovery screen, click , located under the button.
4. In the Table Menu, click CSV Export.
5. Open, save, or download the file using the browser's options:
The instructions below pertain to the Firefox browser. The procedure will differ if you are using IE, Chrome, or another browser.
- In the prompt, click OK to launch Excel and display the data in a spreadsheet.
- Select the Save File radio button and then click OK to save the file to your computer.
- Locate the file in your Downloads folder. The file name will begin with csvExport and be followed by a system-generated number.