The Search Query used should include all the fields in the advanced report or the report will have blank data fields.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
An advanced report is displayed under a Report Group: Advanced Report header. Expand/collapse a report group using the and icons.
3. In the report layout screen, click Change Query in the toolbar to display a Query Selection window.
4. In the Query Selection window:
- Locate the search query you want to use to filter the data in the report.
- Click the search record to select it, and click OK.
5. Click Save.
6. (Optional) Generate the report.