Reports that are scheduled for regular distribution are stored and accessed from the Scheduled Reports screen. The screen is divided into two sections: Scheduled Reports, which displays a list of both standard and advanced reports scheduled for distribution, and Scheduled Analytics Reports, which displays only analytics reports that have been scheduled for distribution.
A user must have the Scheduled Reporting permission to access the Scheduled Reports screen.
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Scheduled Reports link in the menu.
2. In the Scheduled Reports screen:
- Locate a scheduled standard or advanced report in the top half of the screen by scrolling through the list, or clicking on a report header to change the sort order of information in a column.
- For example, to locate a report that was recently scheduled, click on the Created On heading to sort creation dates in descending order.
- Locate a scheduled analytics report in the Scheduled Analytics Reports section of the screen by scrolling through the list, or clicking on a report header to change the sort order of information in a column.
The Scheduled Analytics Reports section displays only if you are running the Analytics module.