The reports that you can preview and generate are in your default Report Browse screen, and include the standard reports you created using the Report Wizard, as well as any global reports shared with you. If you have both the Reporting and Advanced Reporting permissions, your Report Browse screen will include the advanced reports you can preview and generate, which include those you created and the global advanced reports shared with you. From the Browse screen, you can also preview and generate the standard (and advanced) reports created by other users by changing the default selection in the User Reports list.
If your company is running Analytics, you can preview and generate a YF Analytics Report from the Report Browse screen. If your company is running BI Toolbox Analytics, you can can preview and generate a BI Analytics Report from its report screen.
Standard and Advanced Reports
1. Click Reports in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Reports link in the menu.
Change the selection in the User Reports list to display the reports for a different user.
3. Preview the report by clicking its icon.
4. Generate the report by clicking its:
icon to download a PDF version of the report.
icon to download an Excel version of the report.
5. When the report downloads, click the:
- PDF link to display the report in a new browser window.
- Excel link to display the report in an editable spreadsheet.
1. Locate the report you want to preview and generate.
2. In the Report Browse screen, click the report's icon.
3. In the Output view of the report, generate the report as a PDF, XLSX, CSV, or TXT file by clicking in the toolbar.