This page applies to: Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus)
Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) allows you to create customized reports on the data that you have added to the program. There are four general areas of reporting:
- Basic Reporting includes the Company One-Click, Contract One-Click, and Document Package One Click reports, which display a summary of the key data stored in a Company Profile, Contract Profile, and Document Package.
- The next level of basic reporting employs a Report Wizard that steps you through the process of creating a standard report.
- Once a report is created using the wizard, you can preview the report, edit it, make a copy, share it with other users, update a report filter, and delete it. You can also locate the reports that you created and customize the display of reports in the Report Browse screen.
- Advanced Reporting involves creating a report using different data sets and applying customized formatting to the report layout. You can also associate an advanced report with a search query to narrowly define the information that is displayed in the report. Once an advanced report is created, it is labeled as an Advanced Report in your list of reports, where you can preview it and edit it, as needed.
- Analytics Reporting involves analyzing the data stored in Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) and communicating patterns discovered in the data. Analytics Reports extract data at the field level, and then display the data linearly and/or graphically using a color-coded chart or a report summary.
- Scheduled Reporting involves programming Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) to email reports to a distribution list on a regularly scheduled basis, such as daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. You can also schedule a report to be delivered only once. Once a report is scheduled for delivery, you can edit the delivery schedule, or cancel delivery of the report. The standard and advanced reports that you have scheduled are viewed in a central location. Similarly, analytics reports can also be scheduled for delivery, and viewed from the Scheduled Analytics Reports screen.