You can change the default grouping of the clauses that display in your Clause Browse screen so that they are grouped by clause type, security level, name, or even description, rather than by category. When clauses are grouped, the selected grouping displays as a gray header in the Clause Browse screen and all the records in that grouping appear as second level entries under that heading. You can also display clauses so that they are not grouped.
1. Click My Place in the Navigation Toolbar to display the menu, and then click the Clauses link.
2. In the Clause Browse screen, locate the field you want to group by: Name, Description, Type, Clause Security, or Category.
The default grouping is Category.
3. Hover over the column heading for the field until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column/Group menu.
4. In the menu, ensure the Show in Groups check box is selected, and click Group by this field.
5. (Optional) When the screen refreshes, change the columns of information that display in the browse screen based on the new grouping:
- Hover over any column until the icon displays, and click on it to open the Sort/Column/Group menu.
- In the menu, click Columns to display a secondary menu listing the available fields.
- Select the check box for a field to add it as a column to the browse screen.
Since the default grouping of clauses is by Category, this information displays as a heading, rather than a column of information in the browse screen. When you change the default grouping, it is recommended that you add the Category field back into the browse screen.