You can share a document with other Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) program users by adding it as a global document, which makes it available for viewing, download, and use in several program features.
1. Click My Place in the Navigation Toolbar to display the menu, and then click the Global Documents link.
2. In the Global Documents screen, click New Document in the toolbar.
3. In the New Global Document screen:
- Make a selection in the Document Type list.
- Click in the File field to display an upload window, navigate to the document your want to add, click on it to select it, and click Open.
4. (Optional) Populate the Author, Effective Date, Current Expiration Date, and Description fields.
5. Click Save.