A user with the Bulk Data Upload Tool administrative permission can reverse the bulk data upload process, which will remove all the imported data from Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus). A bulk upload that has been rolled back displays in gray text with a
strikethrough effect in the Imported Records Report screen.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Bulk Data Upload Tool link in the menu.
2. In the Bulk Data Upload Tool screen, click Imported Records in the toolbar.
3. In the Imported Records Report screen, locate the data import record you want to roll back, and click its icon.
4. In the Roll Back Data prompt, click Yes.
5. Click Back to Bulk Data Upload Tool in the toolbar to return to the default Bulk Data Upload Tool screen.