You need the Flow Template Admin permission to make a previous version of a flow template the active version so that this is the flow that runs in a Contract, Company, or Project Profile. When you make changes to a published flow template, and then republish the template, Conga Contracts (formerly Novatus) stores the changes as the next version of the flow. At any time, you can load a previous version of the flow template, making it the current active version. Users with the Flow Admin permission can then run this previous version of the flow on an existing Profile.
Although a contract flow template is used in the screen shots below, the steps are the same for loading a previous version of a company flow template and a project flow template.
1. Click Admin in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Contract Flow Templates, Company Flow Templates, or Project Flow Templates link in the menu.
3. In the Flow Design Panel screen, click View Revisions in the toolbar.
4. In the Revision Selection window:
- Locate the revision you want to make the active version of the flow template, and click it to select it.
- Click OK.
5. When the screen refreshes, click Publish Template in the toolbar.